Saturday 20 October 2012

Appreciation - Irene


Today, Irene was super random. She asked me out for lunch, at some ATAS place called Carpenter's and Cook! And since I've all the free time till service starts at 4.30pm. I said OKAY! :D

I've been friends with Irene since Primary 3!

We didn't experience a 'love at first sight'! 
We only started getting close on a personal level in Primary 6!

I still remembered how we cheated during HE paper in Primary 3 :P HAHA! It was a downright epic experience! I couldn't believe she so innocently *ahem* called me from the next seat and asked for the answer when the teacher walked out! LOL! And, I gave! LOL! Come to think of it, it's just funny. Who can imagine someone would cheat for HE paper?! *Children do not learn*

Thank you for allowing me to always feel comfortable when I'm around you (: I know I can truly be myself because you accept me for who I am; no matter how much I changed. Thank you for always listening to my stories and allowing our communication to be interactive instead of it being always me talking!

Please continue to just be yourself! :D

I'll always be keeping you in prayer and please don't hesitate to ask me to pray for you whether it's a big thing or a small thing that's happened in your life :D Hehe.

No comments: